Lawrence S. Pertillar
Trying To Find Reason Instead Of Foreplay - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No matter what these moments mean
Whether spoken or shared between two
Who know them...
Enjoy them for what they are.
Nothing is ever wrong with that!
Unless you are trying to find reason,
Instead of foreplay!
Comments about Trying To Find Reason Instead Of Foreplay by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl