Two Schuttelreims - Poem by Pete Crowther
Bleak Lilith haunts the night's dark streams
Disturbing sleepers with her own stark dreams.
Weep your tears good ladies, weep mothers, weep daughters
For your lovers are lost in the ocean's deep waters.
Comments about Two Schuttelreims by Pete Crowther
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda