Under The Streetlights - Poem by Junius Barnes
Under The Streetlights, is where evil lives the souls of many they disappear.
Under The Streetlights, is where life changes forever blood deals are made they sell the soul to devil.
Under The Streetlights, is where the soul sings the blues the song cracks the pavement in your feet starts to move.
Comments about Under The Streetlights by Junius Barnes
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl