Theresa Ann Moore
Unlock Your Spirit - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Awake, oh sleeping timid dreams.
Step into the light of hopeful beams.
Rise from the depths of frail nervousness.
Give your yearning a chance in all fairness.
Unlock your spirit and let others see.
Set your brave and fearless soul free.
Let others know the joy of finding.
Write down thoughts that are binding.
Share your concepts without blaring.
Reach out to others who are caring.
Your views are not singular and isolated.
Your feelings are universally motivated.
Comments about Unlock Your Spirit by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl