Until The End. - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
My heart and mind are one
joined in harmony,
they run to a place where field meets tree,
the smell of freedom engulfs me
and it feels like no sense imaginable.
My body is less tense,
Past tense is carried away on wings
built of so many dreams.
Love and hate,
are blown out by a calm breeze
that brushes against me like a gentle hand
taking me to another land
where I am united with true myself
until the end.
Comments about Until The End. by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl