Lawrence S. Pertillar
Upon A Bed Of Gravel - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Exposed and open.
I can not expect to be rescued soon.
I wont pretend my pain will end
Many scars and shattered wounds held.
Sunlit nights and darkened days...
Find my hands bloodied
Attempting to protect buckeling knees
As I come to rest,
Upon a bed of gravel!
Too wasted to pretend logic!
Comments about Upon A Bed Of Gravel by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl