Urge Survives The Organ - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Menopause is not the end
For a woman’s lust.
Temper loss is not the end
For a man’s lust.
Teeth loss is not the end
For one’s palate.
Are those a curse or a blessing?
Comments about Urge Survives The Organ by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl