Vision Of Love - Poem by louis rams
there is a verse that says: i love you more today
than yesterday, and more tommorrow, than today.
and this is the way 'my love will stay'.
it is growing by the hour, taking away all my will power.
the vision of you played my mind
and i saw you for the very first time.
love can become so deep
that it plays hide and seek.
it hid so deep in my soul
and of my life it took control.
so i will love you till the end of time
if you promise to be mine.
Comments about Vision Of Love by louis rams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl