Vision To Vision - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Season to season there is link,
Reason to reason we sure think,
Mind to mind differ ideas sure,
Still each soul remains in pure.
In every aspect we keep vision,
In every year flows new season.
Winter or cold we feel too rain,
Sorrows come but do not stay pain.
Gaining in life is temporary too,
Still we travel to watch far zoo.
How can we feel vision to vision?
We do not know truly proper reason.
Comments about Vision To Vision by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl