Waiting For A Call. - Poem by Amber Green
Just do not touch me
Dont tell me it will all be okay
Dont tell me to leave her be
And dont tell me to think her away.
I opened up and let her in
And now I am shattered on the floor
But given the chance I'd do it all again
Except I'd love her a little bit more.
I just need her to know I am waiting for her
And I will not give her up with out a fight
Even if in the end I turn a cur
I'll still be waiting for her call each night.
Comments about Waiting For A Call. by Amber Green
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl