...Warm Less... - Poem by Sarah Ibrahim
Sun in the middle…so high
But..no rays warm the ground...
Feathers never reach the sky
And Silence is the only Sound...
Sarah Ibrahim ©
Comments about ...Warm Less... by Sarah Ibrahim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda