Edward Kofi Louis
Water Dance - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Self fulfilling prophesy.
With bodies touching each other;
And to see things unseen by others,
For, the dreamer goes on.
With the muse of your water dance;
With the muse of your steps;
And, with the muse of your character.
Comments about Water Dance by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl