We Are One - Poem by David Darbyshire
I'm staying in Love
with help from an angel above
nothing will change
I'm absolutely, totally in Love.
No dark clouds will come our way,
bright light and sun every day.
We will cuddle and kiss,
not one day will I miss.
We are together, we are one.
For you and I, our life has begun.
It will be wonderful, so nice
I will be your sugar and spice.
Comments about We Are One by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl