Welcomed By Dawn - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Beyond my gaze the sun rises, &
I'm sure this new day will bring me many surprises.
I am excited!
I am light-hearted.
I care not what time it is,
I focus not on the opportunities missed.
That sun is my clock,
Its rays on my eyes creates that perfect gentle knock.
I welcome that stranger with open arms, &
Feel it immerse in my cells like the rain on huge farms.
With such love in my every atom,
I fear not even the sin by Adam.
Thanks to him, we have this world,
Thanks to Him, we have this pearl.
Comments about Welcomed By Dawn by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl