RoseAnn V. Shawiak
What Does It Take? - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Our world seems to have turned upside down with
perversion being accepted over the Ten Command-
ments and God.
Everywhere, letting evil torture, rape, murder,
good people, and are doing nothing to stop it.
Has no one found the courage to right what is
wrong in our world?
Does it take a mere poet - a Grandma - to speak
out against this injustice - being unafraid of
those perpetrating these deeds against mankind?
Comments about What Does It Take? by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl