RoseAnn V. Shawiak
What Does Love Do? - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Love either lifts one up or it lets them down, finding nothing
left at times except abuse and whispers of nothing happening
good in the future.
Walking down avenues of what used to be passion, desires and
a vibrant excitement, no longer being felt for love has died
and now lies on the side of life for some people.
Others continue to live in the beauty of life, living in its
passion and desires of love, standing the test of time through-
out their lives.
Why this happens either way in life is a mystery, people hoping
that love will surpass the deathly pale light of the past, want-
ing only to see a golden unconditional heart to love forever in
Comments about What Does Love Do? by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl