What I Believe In You…… - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I am proud to be called your child
I am proud to serve and praise you
I am proud to stand up in favour of you
I am proud that you have put me on this earth to serve you.
The world today is very different
With a lot going on
But my Almighty,
I will spend my whole life serving and believing you
I am forever grateful that you have given me life
And I will live my life standing up for what I believe in you...
Comments about What I Believe In You…… by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl