What Is Infinitesimal? - Poem by Sandra Fowler
Touch with me what is infinitesimal-
A single vagrant blue note of the dusk,
A leaf that has no home but windowglass,
A lonely whistle frozen into frost.
Such beauty closes eyes against all loss,
Makes requiem a picture without depth.
And yet it it sears the senses for all time,
Like one small whisper blows a world away,
Dedicated to the belief that nothing is too small to be measured.
Previously published, 'Skylark', Purdue University Calumet
Comments about What Is Infinitesimal? by Sandra Fowler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl