What Is Love? - Poem by Benjamin Sorvel
Love is a constant.
It's being together, even when you're apart.
It's being in each others minds, as well as hearts.
It's something intangible yet feelable.
It's just completely unbelievable.
It can sometimes be made to feel like a crime.
And it can sometimes be hard to make the words about it rhyme.
Comments about What Is Love? by Benjamin Sorvel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl