What Is The Sky? - Poem by Alex M.ller
A blanket for the universe dotted with spots of
A vast ocean, swirling with prayers on a journey to
Souls soaring swiftly into the vast beyond.
An artist's easel, covered with paint from the beginning of time,
Being covered until the end.
Forever changing colors, never staying the same.
That is what the sky is.
Comments about What Is The Sky? by Alex M.ller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl