Lawrence S. Pertillar
What It Is I Feel - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You could bake for me cupcakes,
To then smother with thick gravy.
And I would eat them.
And as long as you were there,
To witness me doing this...
The smile on my face would be genuine.
Not a grimace from me would you see.
I would never be able to explain to anyone,
What it is I feel.
Or the depths of the love felt,
I have for you.
Comments about What It Is I Feel by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl