What's In A Title - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
It bears the mind of him who wrote
or yours; what appeals to you is you.
A line of few words speaks of the rest,
decides for you to pursue or reject.
Fair it's not to declare a piece a shit,
value's still owned by whoever sees.
Disturb not those in partitions,
who found themselves amongst 'em.
Comments about What's In A Title by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl