What The Heart Wants. - Poem by Dislocated Heart
I am to put you aside..my feelings down the drain..
grind up, and thrown away..
she, they.. tell me so..
But when all I can think bout.. is you..
what am I to do?
to kill each memory?
to forget you? I certainly will Not!
This feeling is once in a lifetime..
I just wont.. let this feeling.. my love for you.. slip by..
They can say all they want..
but they can never change what the Heart wants...
Comments about What The Heart Wants. by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl