When I Die... - Poem by Joshua Fegley
When I die...
let my body burn.
Deposit my ashes,
inside my sepulchral urn.
Taken to the riparian of forlorn;
on the littorals so adorn.
As the wind will turn,
open my urn.
Let me be,
and set me free.
Let me fly,
when I die...
Comments about When I Die... by Joshua Fegley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl