Allen Keith Turner
When I'M Gone - Poem by Allen Keith Turner
Each day you let slip by,
One less day, for our eyes.
Everyday you choose not to see,
One less day for you and me.
We have missed so much time,
I thought you would be sad.
But it turns out, you don't care,
If you ever see your Dad.
It's up to you to choose to wait,
Just don't wait to long.
I won't be around forever
& you will miss me when I'm gone.
Comments about When I'M Gone by Allen Keith Turner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl