Allen Keith Turner
Allen Keith Turner Poems
- Sorry Wait I just want to say I'm sorry I'm sorry for ...
- Missing You My beautiful daughter, where did the time go? I...
- For All (My) Daughters Most of life is fun & games Happy ...
- My Loving Wife My friend, my love, light of my life I am so ...
- Growing Up So Fast To you little girl, From your father. I...
- You You hold the key to my heart, The choice is your when ...
- Forgiven A one night rendezvous so very long ago A child ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Allen Keith Turner
I just want to say I'm sorry
I'm sorry for everything I did
I'm sorry for what I didn't do
I'm sorry for being gone to long
I'm sorry I didn't fight harder for you
I'm sorry you had to grow up without me
I'm sorry you thought I didn't care
I'm sorry I didn't do all I could do
I'm sorry I didn't know where
I'm sorry, I can't change what I did
I'm sorry you got used to me being away
I'm sorry you don't want me to be
I'm sorry but I'm here to stay
I'm sorry for loving you so much
I just hope it's not to late
For you to try to forgive ...