Lawrence S. Pertillar
When Rules Are Made - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Maybe we all will see the day that comes,
When rules are made to be accepted and followed...
Will not become so easy to break,
By those who choose to do it...
For the sake of having themselves benefit,
From a changing them whenever they wish.
With a taking advantage of their own incompetence.
Comments about When Rules Are Made by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl