Lawrence S. Pertillar
When Truth Was Invited To Enter Into Our Lives - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Deceit, deception, treason!
When have these factors not been used,
To abuse the lives of others?
And then to accuse those who have been victimized...
As enemies of the people.
This practice has been effectively used,
For some reason...
Liars and their tactics are not so highly praised.
No one wishes to associate with them.
Regardless how exorbitant one gets paid.
Are we in the midst of experiencing a miracle?
And these are the days to be with us to witness,
When truth was invited to enter into our lives.
But eventful and perhaps habit forming.
Comments about When Truth Was Invited To Enter Into Our Lives by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl