cherassery damodaran binish
cherassery damodaran binish Poems
- Don'T Cry, Little Child.. Why you crying, O' my little ...
- Stars Stars, shining in the sky.... Candles lit in the ...
- Life After Death What is life after death? Is a miracle for...
- Swimming Fish Clear glass like water In it the swimming ...
- Farewell To December Of the last among the twelve Is the ...
- Save The World Centuries passed, but it survived As a canopy...
- Time Time is flowing Like a wagon moving Flowers are ...
Don'T Cry, Little Child..
Why you crying, O' my little child
Rose bloomed is yours, sure not wild
Sparrows chirping lovely, is for you
Stars twinkling for you, is not new.
Don't cry, little child, O' my love
Bird praying for you, is a dove
The honey drinking beauty, is a butterfly
Will dance for you, in a wonder sky
Stop your crying, O' my dear
It's time for singing, and dropp all fear
Mom watching at you, is a star
Between those angels, not so far
So, stop crying, child, O' my love
And start smiling at Mom, my lost love.