Lawrence S. Pertillar
Where Did You Get That 'Bad' Attitude? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Is it the front.
Or the back.
Or both sides of 'no',
You find so difficult to face?
'The 'no' is okay.
I find it acceptable.
It's your attitude I object to.
It offends and if I were you,
I would do my best to improve it.'
I thank you for your unsolicited advice.
There is one thing certain that I can guarantee you.
'What is that? '
No matter how I deliver a 'no'...
You can leave immediately.
And from me you wont have to hear it twice.
'WHERE did you get that 'bad' attitude? '
Me telling you 'no'...
Does not include you asking me twenty questions.
Comments about Where Did You Get That 'Bad' Attitude? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda