Lawrence S. Pertillar
Where Do Hypocrites Fit - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
What is it about truth.
That continues to be debated.
And the facts of it defied.
Hasn't the presence of truth,
Produced and used as evidence...
To uphold laws and justice to apply.
Whenever it was discovered,
Should be judged and tried,
For rules and laws...
They did not obey to brush aside.
What is it about truth,
Used against some.
Yet for others not apply.
And where do the hypocrites fit,
In this mix to ignore...
Despicable things they do with intent.
Depending on who they know.
Influence bestowed upon them.
And how high they sit.
Truth has nothing to do,
With who does what to get away with it!
Comments about Where Do Hypocrites Fit by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda