Who Are We? - Poem by David Taylor
I don't know who you are,
but I glimpse you are not
such an ordinary soul.
Your perception travels far,
and remarkably it seems to me,
you set your sights
even higher than the stars.
How I wonder who we are?
Comments about Who Are We? by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl