Ace Of Black Hearts
Who Are You I Dream Of? - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
I dream of you again.
Surprises with such a twist.
When push comes to shove.
Where do you stand?
On the receiving end.
It all blends in.
Like the hollow existence it is.
Yet I feel the love from all directions.
Its an an infection, just give me another injection.
I rather feel nothing then a confusing pain without a face or name.
Its the remembrance of the alternate plane.
Then why is it so hard to explain.
My mind fumbles and bubbles over the right word.
Its just not yet there.
A descriptive verse hovers in the air.
Not real but not fake.
Impossibilities are at stake.
All because I dream of you.
Comments about Who Are You I Dream Of? by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda