ivor or ivor.e hogg
Who Is In Charge? - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
My muse continues to abuse
her position. She will refuse
to use her skills to help me out
That she’s in charge she has no doubt.
But I have bad news for my muse.
I have arranged some interviews
with other muses unemployed
Who say they would be overjoyed
to find themselves in with a chance
Which would improve their circumstance.
My muse is old and crotchety
she really thinks, she employs me.
I think it’s time that she retired
a thought which she herself inspired.
Comments about Who Is In Charge? by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl