Lawrence S. Pertillar
Who Is In Need More - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Who is in need more,
Is only relevant to those who perceive...
What they see on TV,
Or in movies...
Finds them with time to remind them,
Just how little they have...
Comments about Who Is In Need More by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl