Who Is This One? - Poem by Vallerie Lobell
Who is this one who calls my name?
And always sets my soul aflame,
Who's this one I can't forget?
I've loved since the day we met?
Who holds me close and takes me far away,
From all the worries of the day,
Who bears my heart in his hands,
Loves me hard and understands,
It's you my darling, will always be,
Don't ever want to be set free,
From love that keeps my soul burning,
Come to me now for I am yearning,
Comments about Who Is This One? by Vallerie Lobell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl