Lawrence S. Pertillar
Whose Truth Is Lived - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Truth to accept and it to follow,
May be rejected by others...
Unaccepting to listen,
To beliefs another may express.
But doing it to comprehend,
That respect to give...
Returns it given.
Regardless whose truth is lived,
That enlightens to benefit...
This experience of life,
Lived on one Earth.
For the purpose to serve,
Although there are some,
Who believe their truth to speak...
Gets more attention from God,
And they are the ones,
To have initiated...
All started conflicts.
Comments about Whose Truth Is Lived by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl