Lawrence S. Pertillar
Why? (A Revisitation) - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Roofs caving in!
Children with weapons
Are inacting 'our' sins.
And we choose to blame
What is outside of us for this!
The truth of the matter,
We have allowed this to exist!
Disrespect and gossipying lies.
Defying honesty with excuses,
Hypocrites pointing fingers...
When they are the least to criticize.
Now they live in deep turmoil.
With the nerve to ask with innocence...
Anyone in their right frame of mind...
Knows this was done,
With an ignorance applied!
Comments about Why? (A Revisitation) by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl