Lawrence S. Pertillar
Willing To Commit Or Admit - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
More weapons are created,
With more interest shown...
Than there is more interest seen,
By those creating with less debate...
An atmosphere for peace.
Proving very few are willing to commit,
Or admit of having an expertise...
In an activity most prefer to keep perceived,
As diminishing in purpose and value.
To have the majority convinced,
Inventing defense mechanisms has benefit.
Comments about Willing To Commit Or Admit by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda