Wisdom Must Evolve - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Knowledge is the outcome of information.
Wisdom is the outcome of the knowledge.
Factual information is not knowledge.
Knowledge built up is not wisdom either.
The knower of the text, sutras and scriptures
Is not a man of wisdom till the time
He applies the theory into practice
And logically synthesizes both.
Wisdom lies in knowing the right from the wrong
And finding the good from the bad.
Wisdom says that there is no uniformity
In things and unity is warranted.
Wisdom brings head, heart and hand together
To blend knowledge, emotion and skill
So that one conducts oneself perfectly
In thought, words and deeds to better others.
Comments about Wisdom Must Evolve by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda