Wisdom Is The Path To God - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
There is suffering and a cause for it.
There is an end and a path for it.
You are the cause. Wisdom is the path.
To view, to think, to speak, to behave,
To live, to act, to feel and to attend,
You should employ wisdom, wisdom alone.
Then mounts and valleys look flat.
Buddha is the Guide, not the God.
The Dharma is the path, not Karma.
The Sangas are only the companions,
Who can take you through eight paths.
To where? Lord Buddha did not say it.
Comments about Wisdom Is The Path To God by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl