With - Poem by David Harris
With fingers running through my hair
you, arouse the passion fire
from deep within.
With your smouldering kisses,
you set my heart
With your body pressed close to mine,
into becoming one.
With emotions and passions running high,
we close the door
and say goodnight.
Comments about With by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl