Lawrence S. Pertillar
With Wishes To Rid - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
They ruined the happiness for some.
Believing an accomplishment
To them would come!
And so it did...
In the form of dread.
The kind they displayed,
While also suffered in their heads!
With wishes to rid this from them instead!
Comments about With Wishes To Rid by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl