Without You - Poem by James Royster
Me without you is like a heart with no beat.
I am like the sun with no heat.
I am like blood with no vein.
I am a skull without a brain.
I am a fish with no water.
I am clay with no potter.
I am a cry with not tears.
I am a nightmare with no fears.
I am humor with no laughter
I am a church with out a pastor.
I am like a shepherd with no sheep.
Without you I'm incomplete
Comments about Without You by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl