Woman Only Deserts - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
‘I cannot give you up, my beloved.
If I did it would eat my heart.’
With this burdening my heart I left you.
On my return, I was led to believe
That you have chosen to give up me.
Therefore, I feel no pain to give up you.
‘Man cannot give woman up
until she chooses to give up him’
Comments about Woman Only Deserts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl