Woman’s Tendencies - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Woman wants man for comfort
Rather than giving him shelter.
Woman wants man for his care
Rather than sharing his miseries.
Woman wants man for pampering
Rather than keeping him in good humour.
Man shelters such tendencies
And that is the beauty of love.
Comments about Woman’s Tendencies by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda