Women’s Attitude Towards Men - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Women do talk as much about men as
Men do about them and as much in
description as men do, though much is
satire, unlike that of men.
Women value men as much, for their
Sincerity, as men value women for their honesty.
Women are drawn to men as much
For cleanliness as women to men for confidence.
Women want men to revolve around them
More than men want, and desire to be
Seen by men as womanly rather than motherly.
Thus a survey indicates for men to take some clues from.
Comments about Women’s Attitude Towards Men by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl