Wrongs No More Wrongs - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Wrongful gains are cheating
What are wrongful gains?
The ones beyond the norms framed.
As the norms’ boundary enlarges
The wrongs come under the norms.
The society deteriorates.
Comments about Wrongs No More Wrongs by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda