Wrought Iron Is Woman. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A raw iron is made to lava by puberty,
Cast to mould by consummation,
And solidified by child birth,
After which it is a wrought iron, the woman
Comments about Wrought Iron Is Woman. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl