Ace Of Black Hearts
Yellow Stone - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Poor yellow stone.
Yet another victim of oils unending greed
Winding down a river so clean.
It is no longer so pristine.
Gas sky rocking upon our great travels
And again it harming our environment
Mother nature you will have your revenge
With a sweet and unending embrace.
Comments about Yellow Stone by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl